Steps to Apply for Admission
1. Complete an Admission Application
2. Submit Supporting Documents
- official high school transcript with date of graduation or
- official college transcript from every college attended since high school or
- a certified copy of GED certificate or scores.
High School transcripts must have the date of graduation included and college transcripts must have grades for the last semester attended.
If you are not a high school graduate or GED recipient, click here for individual approval requirements.
TSI Assessment Scores
Students who are entering college for the first time and who are planning to enroll in college-level courses should plan to take the TSI Assessment test prior to registration, unless otherwise exempted. Visit our Testing site for a list of TSI Exemptions and Testing Schedule.
Proof of Meningitis Vaccination
All entering students under the age of 22 must provide proof that the meningitis vaccination was administered at least 10 days prior to the first day of the term. Vaccinations must have been received or renewed within the last 5 years. More>>