Online & Dual Credit Student Information
How to access the online library materials
The best way to access the libraries online materials is to go through MySPC.
1. Log into MySPC
2. Click SPC Library from the Campus Bookmarks box
Library catalog -- helps find books and videos the library owns
Ebooks -- allows you to read books online in your screen
Database Finder or Complete Database List -- will help you to locate articles
How to access print materials
1. Go to the library catalog at spc.worldcat.org
2. Search for the items on the topics you are interested in or for a specific book or author.
3. Click the title of the item you would like to borrow.
4. To the right of the item information you will see a blue Place Hold button. (You will have to scroll down to find this button)
5. Click the button and sign in using your SPC credentials - the same ones you use for blackboard. (If you see a security warning ignore it. It is ok :) )
6. Select Levelland.
7. Call the library's information desk at 806-716-2330 when we are open to let us know that you need the items shipped to you. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (If you do not call or email us we will just hold them at the desk and then reshelve them after a week)